Bugs
Bugs are cool.
Bugs, bugs, bugs.
I love bugs.
Don’t you?
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi. I'm Frankie. I'm four. This is my first diary. I'm from America, but I live in England. I am writing this because my mommy thinks that it's time for me to have a diary. And my mom is even the one that is typing this. I told you just so you know.
Great poem! Some bugs are scary but others I like. What's your favorite bug?
ReplyDeleteThat's easy, Uncle Mark. My favorite bug is a firefly.
ReplyDeleteWhat's your favorite bug, Uncle Mark?
ReplyDeleteGreat poem! I like bugs too. My favorites are butterflies. Grandma Jo
ReplyDeleteHey, Frank-a-lama-ding-dong! I've been anxiously awaiting an update on the Frankie Diaries. I like your poem. Bugs are pretty cool. Some of them freak me out, though. Like Elephant Stag Beetles. http://www.uky.edu/Ag/CritterFiles/casefile/insects/beetles/stag/stag.htm#elephant I find them pretty much terrifying. I like to watch bugs like ants and bees work. They make me feel guilty about my own lack of motivation sometimes, though.
ReplyDeleteThe elephant beetle was amazing! I like looking at them but I don't think I would want to garden with them. Do you have them in your yard in Kentucky?
ReplyDelete