Yesterday I had a play date. It was with my friend Katelyn. It was very fun. We saw her farm. Cows, horses, dogs, people, sheep, ducklings, and ducks were on the farm.
Monty is a very good horse. I rode him without a saddle. It was fun and scary. We went in circles and I thought I might fall off the horse or pull the hair of the horse and hurt him. Everything was ok in the end. No damage.
I only played outside and didn't go inside the house. That was good, because I was scared of the dog. Have you heard of a "hunting dog?" I have and I thought Katelyn might have a hunting dog. Because he sounded like RUFF RUFF!!!, and I can speak dog. He was saying "Is there any person tooooo eaaaat????"
So, that's when we left.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! I'm sure going to a farm to play was very fun. The horse ride sounds exciting. Erin went for a horse ride with her friend a few weeks ago and rode without a saddle too. You two are very adventurerous. I have heard of hunting dogs. Hunting dogs help people find other animals like birds and foxes. They don't eat people. I'm glad you had fun.
ReplyDeleteWow! That sounds like loads of fun! I can't believe that you rode a horse. You're very daring.
ReplyDeleteDid you play with any of the other animals?
That sounds like a good time! I love to ride horses. I live in the horse capital of the world, you know. I think the dog only eats tall guys with dark hair and glasses named Matt. You're safe. ;) I'm just being silly! Your grandma is right: dogs don't eat people!
ReplyDelete