Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fourth of July

Today is the fourth of July. I don’t really know what that means. I think it means that fireworks should happen. They don’t have fireworks in England today. This is because it is raining and because it’s not America. If we were in America, we would be playing in the sun.


On the fourth of July Instead of fireworks, my mom made a treasure hunt. She hid clues and made riddles. At the end I found a face painting set in the microwave. I choosed a skeleton and mom painted me like a skeleton but I helped. I am very scary, and hope to frighten everyone but maybe not little kids. Or maybe just a little.

3 comments:

  1. A treasure hunt on a rainy day is a great idea. Your Mom is very cleaver and knows how to have fun. Guess what? It is a rainy 4thof July in Colorado too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great mom to do that for you! Do you have any pictures of you looking scary?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked great in your skeleton makeup. Did you get to scare anyone?

    ReplyDelete