I have a hypothesis: Everything that is round rolls.
I think a banana will roll. The peel on the banana has kind of a round shape, so I think it rolls. I will try to roll a banana later. If you have a banana at home, you can try too.
It's kind of funny rolling your own kids, Trevor. I think it's a good idea. Tomorrow, ask KC if she could try to roll you. [hee hee]
Grandma Chris, I think you should roll stuffed animals.
Signing off, Frankie
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If Trevor lets me roll him, I'll be sure to get a video of that.
ReplyDeleteI liked your idea of rolling the stuffed animals. I will let you know how it goes when I am finished. I am also going to do the color mixtures. Tomorrow will be a fun day. I am a lucky girl to have so many fun things to do.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your great ideas!!
Hello from Grandma Chris
Did you try to roll a banana yet? I can't wait to see if it rolls!
ReplyDeleteHi Frankie,
ReplyDeleteI like reading your blog diary. Very interesting rolling ideas. Almost every day Dallas & Lottie's Pop-Pop tries to roll a little white ball in to a cup in the grass! Sometimes it works!!!
Keep up the good work at school and on your diary.
Love, Mimi Workman
I think all those are good ideas and I think that one day you should ask Trevor if he would roll you. I think one day you should try to play bowling with stuffed animals. You should get all your stuffed animals out and then get the biggest one and try to knock down the ones you stood up.
ReplyDelete