When I grow up and have kids, I will name them "Alex" and "Carrie." Alex and Carrie will like to play with me. I will take them to Paris someday and they will ride the underground train.They will be like, "What? Where is this place? Where are we?" And I will say, "You're underground!" Alex and Carrie will jump up and down. They will run. I will let them run in the tunnel as long as they follow me. They will like to have fun in Paris.
The kids will be so great. I'm going to only have one rule: I'm not allowed to say "NO!" to them. Unless they're naughty.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would love to meet Alex and Carrie someday. They sound like very fun kids! I like the "No" rule. What if they want to go to school in their underwear? The tunnel sounds really fun. Grandma Jo
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're going to be a great mom someday, Frankie!
ReplyDeleteGrandma Jo, only if I think they will be embarassed or naughty I will say "No." I think underwear at school would be embarassing, so I would say "NO WAY EVER!"
ReplyDeleteI love reading the "Frankie Diaries", you are such a smart and interesting girl.
ReplyDeleteYour poems are wonderful, I would like to read more of them....enjoy Paris!