Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm in Paris, everyone!

Frankie here, ready to report.

First, I'm going to tell you what weather it was today in Paris. Let me look out the window, ok? It was sunny today. Nice.  And I went to this park and I got a stamp and it looks like a hot dog inside a pool.

The park was great. There were all these kids. Someone said I could jump on their belly. So I did, but mom didn't see me. Whew!

I met French kids there. One was named Colleci. We played, but we couldn't understand each other very well. One kid called me "baby," but mom says maybe that means something different in French?

Here are some other things you should know:

Galactus Peanut means "I want to borrow your kid" in French.

Hello in French is "Bonjour."

Squishiesphere is how you say "no thank you" in France.

I know because there is a French book in here to tell people not from the country how to talk.

They are treating us very nicely, and letting us use their money. I like that everyone is nice here.

[claps]

3 comments:

  1. Frankie, I wish I could be there with you. It sounds like you are learning some fun French words. You are becoming an expert on children's parks around the world. Hope you are having as much fun as it sounds. Have you watched French T.V.? Grandma Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the French tv has some of the same shows as England. But not in English.

    I watched a show that I think was called "Pokeyo." It has a duck. It was in French. It was good, and weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If any French kid calls you a baby, you say, "Tu es dingue!" That means, "You're crazy!" I'm glad you like France! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete